Wednesday 18 September 2013

WWW Wednesday (Sept. 18)



I know, today is not Wednesday. But yesterday I had tons of activity especially for college and work. So, I still want to play this meme. Okay? OKAY???



To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?




What are you currently reading?




Actually I have this book on paperback version, but with my activity (college-home-work) I think it’s not practical (halah apasih), and heavy on my little bag. So, occasionally I read this book on my Android. The last book on Vampire Academy yeah! Soon I’ll know the final story for Rose (and Adrian >.<).
 


What did you recently finish reading?




The 5th book on Vampire Academy. I wish I could write review on English but I still couldn’t find the right word (and grammar) :(
 


What do you think you’ll read next?

Dunno. Recently I’ve got a lot books (on epub, of course). So, maybe I’ll try this one….



Or, I’ll read another Richelle Mead’s series, Bloodlines.
  





I hope I have little more time to read. After 2 months off from college and start it again, I barely can find enough time for reading. So, what about you?.

No comments:

Post a Comment